I haven’t been blogging that long and already I’ve been nominated for a lot of blogger awards! I was surprised! So here it goes!!
Thank you Rayleigh for nominating my blog for the Liebster and the Very-Inspiring blog awards! 🙂
the rules are listed below:
1.) Thank and link back to the person who nominated you
2.) List 11 facts about yourself
3.) Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you
4.) Nominate 9 bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers
5.) Ask them 11 questions
6.) Let them know about the nomination
11 facts about myself
1. I’m obsessed about everything that has to do with God because He is my everything!
2.My favorite candies are Skittles and Almond Snickers.
3. I have 7 wonderful brothers and sisters.
4. I love,love,love reading books!
5. I’m definitely an introvert. I’m very shy when it comes to meeting new people and it’s something I’m trying to overcome!
6. I wear glasses
7. I’m so short like 5’5, and I’m the laugh of many jokes. Of course not hurtful jokes but I wish I was taller!
8.I hoard pens because besides reading I love to write.
9. I love food photography! I can literally drool over food pics! Seriously! haha!
10. I enjoy watching nature. Except for snakes,bugs,creepy crawlers etc. lol!
11. I enjoy blogging!
11 Questions from Rayleigh!
My Answered Questions.
1.) Flip-flops or cowboy boots?-Definitely cowboy boots! Me and flip-flops don’t get along! lol!
2.) If you could have absolutely any animal in the world as pet (can be extinct), which would it be and why? And just a bonus question here, what in the world would you name it?????-Since my parents are not pet people I dream of one day owning a golden retriever. I love big dogs. To me the bigger the better! I would name him Red Rover or just Red or Rover. Still haven’t really thought it through yet! I know crazy right! I don’t know what I’ll name the female dog yet.
3.) Favorite reading genre?- As a book reviewer I try to read almost all genres, but my favorite genre to read is Christian Historical Fiction.
4.) Your plan crashes on a deserted island that has nothing but thorns, poisonous animals, and constant rain. Which fictional character keeps you from totally losing your mind and comes up with a brilliant plan of escape?-
Hmm… that’s a hard one. But I guess Daniel Defoe’s character Robinson Crusoe . You have to admit he was pretty talented with his ways to survive on a deserted island.
5.) Favorite classic book?
Wow! I have so many favorites but I have to say, Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen.
6.) Do you prefer the story of Old Yeller or Where the Red Fern Grows?
-Where the Red Fern Grows.
7.) Favorite color?- Purple
8.) Mexican food, Chinese food, or Seafood?- Wow! That’s so hard! lol…Chinese Food. I like seafood as well but some Chinese restaurants also include seafood!
9.) Favorite season?- Fall.
10.) Is there a book that you think needs a better title? If yes, then what would you re-name it?- Hm. I can’t think of a book right now!
11.) Favorite card game?- Hmm… I haven’t played any card games besides UNO and I don’t think I liked it too much. I like to play tic tack toe every once in a while if that counts for something.
My Questions to Nominated Bloggers
1. Cats or Dogs?
2. If you could be anything in the world, what would it be?
3.Favorite verse in the Bible?
4. Introvert or Extrovert?
6. Favorite book?
8. If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
9. Coffee or Tea?
10. Do you prefer Rainy or Sunny Days?
11. What’s your favorite go-to song?
First off, the rules!
1.) List the rules and link back up to the person who nominated you
2.) Share 7 facts about yourself
3.) Nominate 15 other blogs and comment on a post telling them that they have been nominated
4.) Proudly display the badge
7 facts about me
1.One day I hope to visit Canada. It’s always been my dream to go there because of the beautiful nature scenery
2. I think it would be fun to go to a masquerade ball!
3. I love waterfalls!!
4.I wish to visit France and see as much as I can! ( love french accents) Oh la la!
5. I’ve never been on a plane and I would like to ride one.
6. I wish that I could skateboard because it looks fun!
7. When I was younger I thought it was a good idea to twirl and dance around in the rain. One day it poured down rain while we were walking on our way to the library and my wish became true!. (We were soaked of course but it was fun!)
(You have the choice to choose either one or whatever is best for you!) 🙂