My blog was awarded the Sunflower Blogger Award by Aerykah. Thank you Aerykah!!! 😉
* * * The Rules * * *
1. Share 11 facts about yourself
2. Answer the 11 questions the previous blogger asked
3. Tag 11 bloggers and ask them 11 new questions
* * * 11 Facts About Me * * *
11 different facts about myself
1. I love hearing different accents. Especially French,Spanish,Italian,and Irish accents! 🙂
2. I can quote different things from many epic movies like Ben Hur and The Ten Commandments whenever a situation arises. Me and my siblings laugh about it because we’ve practically watched those films all of our lives! So funny!
3. For most of my life I’ve been homeschooled.
4. I know un poco de Espanol(I know a little bit of Spanish) and I wish I could be fluent!
5. I love cooking and baking many different recipes!
6. I have a really bad sweet tooth! Sometimes I eat dessert first before dinner! (A very bad habit indeed!)
7. I love pinning things on Pinterest! I think I’m officially a Pinterest addict! 🙂
8. My favorite music is Christian music and I love listening to Classical music! Christian Music-Chris Tomlin and Tenth Avenue North- Classical Music-Antonio Vivaldi and Mozart(I know I’m different) ; )
9. I sometimes pretend that I’m in a Youtube video whether I’m doing my hair in the mirror or cooking. (I know weird! My sisters think so too! lol!)
10. I love,love,love,cookies! Whatever flavor it may be I love them all! Chocolate Chip and Oatmeal cookies are my favorite! Give me a cookie and I’m a happy camper!
11. I can snap my fingers and whistle but some of my siblings can’t! They’ve tried and tried! Poor things! (I love you siblings! 😉 How is that possible? Whistling and snapping my fingers come very easy to me. 🙂
* * * 11 Questions from Aerykah! * * *
1. Who is your favorite author(s)? -I have so many! To name a few, Elizabeth Camden, Jack Cavanaugh, Jane Austen, Janette Oke, Laurie Eakes,Anne Mateer, and Tessa Afshar,
2. What’s the best book you’ve read in the past month? – I would have to say, “A Memory Between Us by Sarah Sundin”. It was the bomb! Best book yet that I’ve read this year!
3. What’s the best movie you’ve seen lately?– BELLE– Wow, that movie is so good! I’ve watched it two times already last week!
4. Do you have a favorite place to read? If so, where? -I like to read all cuddled up in my bed at night! Or listening to classical music helps me read and relax. 🙂
5. What’s your favorite time of day? – Late afternoon to Evening
6. Do you like to travel? -Yes! I would like to travel more though.
7. What’s one place you’ve read about that you would enjoy visiting?– Definitely London, England
8. Do you play an instrument?-I can play a little bit of the piano and organ but not much else. I would love to broaden my musical skills on the piano and organ though.
9. What’s your favorite summer activity?-Reading!
10. Do you prefer paper books or e-books?– It depends. With me it’s kinda half and half.I love to read period. lol! I do prefer paperback more than an e-books in a way because like the feel of a book in my hands.
11. What’s your favorite season & why?-I enjoy the fall. I did love the Spring but after the bad pollen we had this year, I changed it to fall. I enjoy watching the leaves turn different colors and the fresh autumn air.
*My 11 questions to the nominated bloggers!!*
1. If you could have a dream job, what would it be?-
2. Your favorite book?-
3. What movie in your opinion deserves a sequel?-
4. If had an opportunity for one wish to be granted what would it be?-
5.What is your favorite ice cream flavor?-
6.Who are your favorite author(s)?-
7.If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose to be?-
8.What’s your favorite place to read?-
9.What’s is one of your favorite quotes?-
10. Do you prefer written letters or email?-
11.What was your favorite book(s) to read or tv series when you were younger?-
Also I wanted to let y’all know that Amber Stokes @ Seasons of Humility is a writer! I’ve never read any of her work but I hope to soon! 🙂
Her new book: “How a Star Falls” The cover looks absolutely amazing and I’m very interested in the plot as well! 🙂
Book Release: November 2014
(To Bloggers: You’re not obligated to participate if you’re not lead to. haha. 🙂
Stay Blessed Y’all! 😉