Hi everyone! I know, I know, I should have been had this post up. I’ve tried but I’ve had some internet issues. 😦
I can finally say here’s the long awaited post of the best read books of 2015! I can say 2015 had its share of interesting reads but I have to say that I had become so busy that a lot of times I was really searching for that book that would wow me in its first few pages instead of waiting after 3 chapters until it got interesting. My biggest goal of last year was to search for that book that wows me from the first page until the very end. The Journey never ends!! Anyways, lets begin….
8. A Most Inconvenient Marriage by Regina Jennings (This book was so AWESOME!!! Loved it! This may be her best one yet. 🙂 I give it 5 stars because it’s just that AWESOME!)
15. The Colonel’s Lady by Laura Frantz (A highly recommended read!)
19. Gentleman of Her Dreams by Jen Turano
23. Married Till Monday by Denise Hunter
24. Three Little Words by Melissa Tagg
25. Lady Maybe by Julie Klassen
28. Heir to Edenbrooke by Julianne Donaldson (A prologue of what’s to come. I need for Julianne Donaldson to hurry with her next book. I’m keeping my fingers crossed and hoping it’ll be this year! She’s such an AWESOME writer. 🙂
So that’s all for this post. Hope you enjoyed! I would like to know your best books you’d read in 2015 as well! Ciao!
Also here’s my previous posts of best read books from 2013-2014. Enjoy:)