Hi Everyone!! It’s been a while since I’ve written a book related post. It’s like it’s never enough time in the day for all the things that I want to do!
I love looking through every crook and cranny for a good read. Whether it’s a good book deal on Amazon in either kindle or paperbacks I love the thrill of collecting either a new book or a book that never gets old. So here is a list of books that I bought this month!
- The Beautiful Pretender by Melanie Dickerson
- Pearl in the Sand by Tessa Afshar
- Within the Veil by Brandy Vallance
- The Lady and the Lionheart by Joanne Bischof
- Blackmoore by Julianne Donaldson
- The Bride Ship by Regina Scott
- Would be Wilderness Wife by Regina Scott
- Mail Order Mix-up by Christine Johnson.
- If I Run by Terri Blackstock.
Ta-ta for now! 😉